As many of you know, my full time job is with NCSA Athletic Recruiting as their Director of Volleyball. It is a great opportunity for me because I am able to stay active in the volleyball community, traveling to tournaments/combines to connect with volleyball families, along with seeing many coaching friends!
In an effort to provide support to club teams and players, we developed the Volleyball Club Account Program or V-CAP. A few highlights:
- No contract or agreements or strings attached for club volleyball teams or players.
- NCSA will fly me to the club to present my Recruiting Education Talk - The same talk I give at National Qualifiers and huge combines.
- Each player will have their Verified ID photo taken and Free Recruiting Profile created at the meeting and emailed to the individual players. The VID photo is a jpeg with the players name, position, height and graduation year superimposed on the photo, so families can email this photo and profile to college coaches.
- The club can hyperlink each players name, back to their VID photo and free profile, which contains all the information college coaches need to connect with players.
- The club coaches will receive access to NCSA's recruiting education information which is constantly updated per NCAA/NAIA/JC rule changes, academic eligibility information, etc.
NCSA is focused on becoming a resource for club volleyball programs and players; as a reminder, NCSA has a fantastic free site which provides amazing information and for those families which need more support, the premium site of NCSA is the best in the business.
Please do share this post with your club volleyball director and/coaches! If the V-CAP is something which would be helpful, please have them contact me at email@example.com. I am currently scheduling club program meetings, and would love to help my readers of collegevolleyballcoach.com!
Post a Comment
Please stay positive or at the minimum present constructive criticism - Negative comments or attacks upon other reader's opinions will not be posted.