I would want to see on a Libero video:
- Serve receive in all three serving positions.
- Receiving all types of serves; float, jump float, jump spin, spin, short, the whammy.
- Defense in all three back row positions.
- Defending against all types of attacks; hard driven, off center, roll shots short, roll shot deep, high attack, low attacks.
- Setting from behind the 3 meter line with the hands or by bump setting in front of the 3 meter line.
- Diving and rolling left and right, forward and back; show me that she can get to the ground, thru the ball and back up again.
Again, not too much serving because illustrating a 'great' serve is hard to capture on video and as a coach, I gotta believe you can serve the ball over the net.
Hope that helps!