I wanted to share this employment opportunity with my VolleyFans - NCSA Athletic Recruiting is hiring a volleyball specific position(s) and I have put the job description at the bottom on this post.
If you have any questions, then please use the links below!
Please direct them to our website www.ncsasports.org/careers to apply for the position. If they have questions they can email email@example.com.
Position: Volleyball Scout
Who we are:
Founded by Chris Krause in 2000, NCSA has seen tremendous growth and has become the leader in its industry. Our team members passionately believe that leaders are created through athletics. NCSA prides itself on a culture of hardworking successful individuals. We have received such accolades as #20 on Crain’s Fast Fifty growing companies in Chicago, #5 on Brill Street + Company's Top 50 Gen Y Employers, Chicago's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, and in 2012 ranked #1378 overall and #26 in Education in the Inc. 500/5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America.
NCSA is currently looking to bring in someone with a volleyball background to be a Scout within our Scouting Force team. NCSA's Scouts are dynamic, high energy, sports fanatics who are motivated by competition, helping young athletes, and want a career in sales within the sports industry. Scouts call families who have contacted NCSA to learn more about the recruiting process. Scouts conduct an initial Academic/Athletic phone assessment with parents of student-athletes. After the initial assessment, Scouts proceed in setting meetings with the athletes and their families to be evaluated by Head Scouts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Conduct initial academic/athletic phone assessment with parents of student-athletes
· Provide and establish great rapport with student-athletes and their families
· Connect and educate families via phone 5+ hours a day
· Responsible for coordinating and managing daily schedules of evaluations
· Conduct initial research on each athlete to help with projecting the athlete's potential
· Continually stay up to date with NCAA rules and regulations
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
· Former collegiate volleyball athlete required or college coaching experience
· In-depth knowledge of volleyball and the recruiting process
· Proficient in NCAA recruiting guidelines
· Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) in a professional manner at all levels of the organization
· Professional, friendly phone demeanor
· Highly energetic and self-starter
· Ability to work in a competitive, fast-paced environment
· Desire to succeed in a competitive sales environment
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule (Nights and Weekends)
· Able to work both independently and in a team environment
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required including but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Post a Comment
Please stay positive or at the minimum present constructive criticism - Negative comments or attacks upon other reader's opinions will not be posted.