Fresh from my Compliance Officer's printer -
Monday, November 8th, through Thursday, November 11th is a Dead Period.
- No in-person, on- or off campus recruiting contacts or evaluations may be made during a dead period.
- Official and unofficial visits to the campus are not permitted.
- The provision of complimentary admissions to a prospect during a dead period is prohibited.
- A coach may not serve as a speaker or attend a banquet at which prospects are in attendance.
- A coach may not visit a high school junior college even if they are going only to talk to the principal or coach.
- A coach may call or write prospects during a Dead Period.
- A coach may make unlimited telephone calls to a prospect on Wednesday, November 10th, Thursday, November 11th and Friday, November 12th.
1. NLI's cannot be hand delivered off campus.
2. You may not be present when the NLI is signed.
3. You mat not loan/give the prospect a team jersey, hat, banner, etc. to use at a signing ceremony.
4. You may not comment on a prospect until we have verified we have a valid letter.
The National Letter of Intent (NLI) Early Period is November 10th to November 17th. All the gritty details can be found here.